Colorado Golf Club Real Estate Update
2021 First Half of the year Report!
Where is Colorado Golf Club Real Estate today?
- 6 Total Active
- 3 Resale Homes From $2,950,000 to $4,750,000
- 2 Spec Homes From $3,445,000 to $3,487,900
- 1 Betts Lake Home that is 12 months from completion at $1,981,500
- 3 Pending
- 1 Done
- 1 Almost Done
- 1 12 Months Out
- 1 Bets Lake Homes Almost Done
- 9 Sold from January 1st to June 30th, 2021.
- 2 Resale
- 1 New
- 6 Betts Lake Homes
All data taken from REColorado on July 7, 2021 for the 8 county Denver Metro Area.
8547 Witez Court Building from the Ground Up!
8547 Witez Court, Parker
8547 Witez Court, Parker, is currently at frame stage and man will this home amaze you! With privacy, views of Longs Peak and the course. This treed lot offers the serenity you have been looking for in a custom home in a gated golf community within walking distance to the driving range and clubhouse at CGC. This home will create an explosion of excitement when you walk in the door. Outstanding finishes and floor plan, and views of the mountains. Main Floor Master with extensive entertaining space both indoor and outdoor living with the highest of quality both exterior and interior. Take a peak at our virtual brochure here: https://www.flipsnack.com/joconnor/8547-witez-court-xtplx76f0g.html
Q1 Real Estate Report for CGC
CGC by the Numbers!
Residential Real Estate Information:
- 5 Available Single Family Homes and Betts Lake, 2 of those being resale homes
- 6 Pending Properties 5 Sales with $3.25M this is the highest price on Average we have seen in Colorado Golf Club
Residential Lot Information:
- 5 Lots Available
- 15 Lots Pending, this is outperforming a typical year in Colorado Golf Club
- 8 Lots Closed with an average price of $443,000
Would you like more information on Colorado Golf Club? Contact Jack O’Connor today! 303-880-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org